FOR YOUR SAFETY
The health and safety of our guests and staff are our primary concerns.
In addition to the guidelines issued by the State of Ohio, Make Believe is doing the following:
- Deep clean of facility with Commercial Disinfectants
- Attraction cleaning and sanitization schedule throughout the day with government approved cleaning supplies
- Temperature checks of all staff
- Contactless check-in & payment via Make Believe Website is available
- Sanitizer Dispensers through Facility
- Doorless Bathroom Entrances
- Following CDC protocols
Creating this safe environment requires that we all do our part. In addition to the steps we’re taking as a business, we are requesting your cooperation in complying with the rules and policies described below:
-IF YOU HAVE A COUGH, FEVER, SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 OR ARE SICK
Please do not visit Make Believe unless you are symptom-free for 72 hours.
-WASH & SANITIZE HANDS, OFTEN
We have added several hand sanitzer stations throughout the facility.
-FACE MASKS ARE OPTIONAL
Please familiarize yourself and comply with all CDC guidelines. Read more about how to prevent yourself from getting sick here.
We appreciate your continued support. Always remember, we’re in this together.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Make Believe Team