The health and safety of our guests and staff are our primary concerns.
In addition to the guidelines issued by the State of Ohio, Make Believe is doing the following:
- Staff starting 1 week prior to opening (new protocols for sanitizing, staff retraining & attendance policy)
- Deep clean of facility with Commercial Disinfectants
- Attraction cleaning and sanitization schedule throughout the day with government approved cleaning supplies
- Staff face masks
- Temperature checks of all staff
- Contactless check-in & payment via Make Believe Website is available
- Practicing Social Distancing (Social Distancing signage throughout facility)
- Sanitizer Dispensers through Facility
- Doorless Bathroom Entrances
- 50% of Building Capacity
- Following CDC protocols
Creating this safe environment requires that we all do our part. In addition to the steps we’re taking as a business, we are requesting your cooperation in complying with the rules and policies described below:
-IF YOU HAVE A COUGH, FEVER, SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 OR ARE SICK
Please do not visit Make Believe unless you are symptom-free for 72 hours.
-WASH & SANITIZE HANDS, OFTEN
We have added several hand sanitzer stations throughout the facility.
-FACE MASKS REQUIRED
Face masks are required for all adults and children 10 years of age and older.
Keep a safe distance of no less than 6 feet from others. We have limited building capacity to 50%.
Please familiarize yourself and comply with all CDC guidelines. Read more about how to prevent yourself from getting sick here.
We appreciate your continued support and can’t wait to play again – 6 feet apart. Always remember, we’re in this together.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Make Believe Team